Quality IT applications are the backbone of most business processes today, yet, according to Forrester Research, “one-third of business stakeholders are dissatisfied or very dissatisfied with the quality of their software.” Poorly tested and integrated software has a severe affect on a business’s customers, sales, partnerships, employees and financial bottom line.
At Ciber, our focus goes beyond testing: we take a holistic approach to Quality Assurance and Testing (QA & T) by examining the impacts on the quality and success of your implementation – estimations, tools and methods used, schedule pressure, requirement changes, inadequate metrics, inadequate release and configuration management process.
Our client-focused methods and standardized QA processes have evolved from best practices, tempered by hundreds of real-world QA engagements. Our solutions are tailored to meet your needs and are designed to achieve tangible results.
Our QA & Testing methods focus on the prevention and early detection of defects, as well as the traditional method of testing for defects at a later stage. This proactive approach allows you to reduce your Total Cost of Quality (TCOQ) and thereby, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
In addition, our Testing framework and QA & Testing assets (People, Process, and Methods) are tied together by a robust governance model. The synergy of this framework increases efficiencies, maximizes your return on testing investments, and improves quality to near-zero defects. Savings generated by the framework can be re-invested in new solutions to improve competitiveness.
Ciber provides efficient, cost-effective solutions that stabilize or reduce your testing costs, improve customer satisfaction, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- HP Gold Partner & one of the few companies to be an HP Managed Services Provider
- We go beyond the requirements of our clients’ needs to make recommendations based on best practices that continuously improve the processes that impact overall quality.
- We partner with you to meet your unique needs, and tailor the processes, methodologies and templates we use.
- We work with you to provide the optimal mix of domestic (onsite/offsite) and offshore testing resources.
- We take a holistic view to ensure quality through processes and methods that focus on preventing and detecting defects early on.